Croatia - Party route
The biggest floating festival
100 - 500 people
18 - 36 age range
June | July | August
Prices from € per person
Dive into the SailWeek Croatia Party Route where legends sail and tales begin! Join a buzzing international fleet, dance on boat rafts amidst the Adriatic sea, discover secret coves, take a refreshing dip in waters clearer than your Sunday morning conscience and make memories with future lifelong pals.
Come see why our legendary parties make Croatia everyone's ultimate bucket list stop. Set sail; the adventure's just begun!
Is there a vibe cooler than sailing with your crew? Take the helm, yank some ropes, swap sides, but above all - get ready for non-stop fun. At SailWeek, the scoreboard's always in your favor: No losers here, only winners living their best sea life! So gear up, the high-seas hilarity awaits!
Hidden bay swim stops
Discover the coast's secret gems! Dive into hidden bays and cliffside coves, basking in the sun’s golden embrace. Beyond our favorite spots, carve your own path to uncharted waters and hidden escapes!
Gear up for SailWeek's epic parties where the beats are as endless as the horizon! With sundown soirees and moonlit raves, we're turning the Adriatic into your personal dance floor. Come aboard, where every moment's an anthem and every night's a tale worth telling!
Ready for the crown jewel of celebrations? Dive into our iconic circle raft fiestas, and during the chiller waves, line up for our legendary line raft bashes. With floaties, DJ beats, and endless fun, brace yourself for the week's most epic party saga!
Chic Day Excursions
Grab a convertible or hop on scooters and set course around the breathtaking islands. Unearth hidden beaches and chase sunsets that'll leave you spellbound. Here, every turn is a tale and every horizon, a dream.
From jaw - dropping cliffs to hidden coves, the Adriatic is your playground for thrills. Got an adrenaline itch? We know just the spots to scratch it. The question isn't what's out there - it's are you daring enough to dive in?
CHECK IN (Saturday)
Ready to kickstart your epic SailWeek adventure? Meet your fellow sea-bound mates in our buzzing departure marina, where bars, eateries, and shops await your pre-sail revelry! Next stop? Your swanky sailing yacht in a nearby marina that's just as rad.
* example itinerary and activities
7 days / nights accommodation on your yacht
Professional skipper with excellent local knowledge
Bring your own drinks and food at no extra charge
Bottled water & groceries for breakfast and lunch
* Premium and Deluxe spot bookings only
Free WiFi on your yacht
Dinghy & final cleaning
Towels and linen
* Premium and Deluxe spot bookings only
Our guests loved it!
Read what they say about us on rating platforms
Party route gallery
Frequently asked questions
- The best way to travel to Croatia is flying in to one of the international airports in Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar and Zagreb.
Please click link Getting there for more detailed information on getting to your Marina in Croatia. There you will find the map labeled with airports and Sail Week Croatia’s departure marinas.
- Departure marina:
- Departure marina for all cabin/spot bookings will be provided no later than 15 days before the trip is scheduled. In Split area there are 5 different departure marinas and SailWeek uses all of them for our Croatia routes. All marinas are easily accessible with public transportation, transfers or by taxi.
- Departure marina for full yacht bookings depends on the location of the booked yacht which is stated on the yacht info on the pre-booking page.
- After booking you’ll receive login link where you can find your booking details and arrival info document with instructions how to get to your departure marina. Arrival info document for cabin/spot bookings will be provided no later than 15 days before the trip is scheduled.
- Check-in desk is open from 10am until 5pm in your departure marina. Let us know in advance if you have a late flight.
- We aim to sail out around 6-7 pm.
- We return to the Marina Friday afternoon and latest check-out time is until 9am on Saturday morning.
If you have to go earlier you can do an early check-out. Please let us know in advance if you require early check-out.
“Groceries for breakfast and lunch” are included in Premium & Deluxe spot bookings only and delivered straight to your yachts on Saturday afternoon before you start your sailing trip. It includes all basic household items necessary for the week on the yacht. Breakfast groceries such as cereals (cornflakes and muesli), fruit, nutella, ham, bacon, cheese, spread cheese, butter, mozzarella, eggs, milk, yogurt, coffee and tea.
Mediterranean style groceries for the light lunch include pasta, rice, tomato sauce, pesto, cooking cream, parmigiano, canned tuna, vegetables (like tomato, cucumbers, zucchini, onion…), fresh fruit (like bananas, water melon, peaches, apples…), olive oil, sunflower oil, balsamic vinegar and spices salt and pepper.
You’ll get a couple of liters of soft drinks (orange and apple juice) and bottled water every day.
Furthermore the package contains paper towels, soaps, dishwasher detergent, sponges, toilet papers and garbage bags.
With the food packages provided, simply preparation is required. There are enough groceries for breakfast and one meal per day (half board) but you have to prepare it by yourself. You are also required to keep the yacht tidy and clean the dishes after yourself.*
* Those who are booking a full yacht have the option of buying one of our handpicked food packages and booking a host who will cook and prepare the meals and clean after.
We are not going to control how much you eat and how often you are preparing your meals. As said, there are enough groceries for breakfast and one meal per day (half board). If you run out of food you may bring your own food and drinks on board any time at no additional charge. There are local shops and supermarkets at most shore stops to re-supply if needed.
On your yacht full bedding will be provided so you do not need to bring a sleeping bag.
We recommend soft bags, suitcases or frameless backpacks, plus a small day pack or carry bag. No external framed bags please, as they can damage or mark the walls of the yacht/cabin. Please limit your luggage to a maximum of 20kg.
Please note that due to space and weight restrictions on our yachts, passengers with too much luggage on departure may be told that they cannot take their entire luggage with them. SailWeek will provide secure luggage storage during the trip for all large framed suitcases or any other piece of luggage for weekly rate of 30 Euros per piece.