Croatia – Party route
The biggest floating festival
Party route highlights
Is there anything better than sailing and having fun with your mates? Get behind the helm, pull ropes, switch sides and most important, have fun. On SailWeek there are no losers. Everybody wins!!!
How does the idea of hanging of a 100 meters high steel wire above the beautiful canyon sounds like? When in Makarska, check out one of the best zip lines in Croatia.
Summer Vibes at it’s best. The most amazing Croatian beach, cocktails and a DJ stand between the pine trees. Dancers and a violin/saxophone guy will make this a day unforgettable.
Highlight of the highlights. On busier weeks we have our famous circle raft parties and on less busier weeks, line raft parties. Floaties, DJ and lots and lots of fun. Prepare yourself for the best party of the week.
Chic day excursions
Chic day excursions
Rent a convertible car or scooters and tour around mystique Vis island. Discover secluded beaches and catch the most beautiful sunsets.
Breathtaking cliffs and secluded coves. Adriatic has it all. If you are an adrenaline junkie We’ve got some nice places to show you. Are you brave enough?
ItineraryTravel to Croatia
Party route gallery
Frequently asked questionsAll Frequently asked questions
- The best way to travel to Croatia is flying in to one of the international airports in Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar and Zagreb.
Please click link Getting there for more detailed information on getting to your Marina in Croatia. There you will find the map labeled with airports and Sail Week Croatia’s departure marinas.
- Departure marina:
- Departure marina for all cabin/spot bookings will be provided no later than 15 days before the trip is scheduled. In Split area there are 5 different departure marinas and SailWeek uses all of them for our Croatia routes. All marinas are easily accessible with public transportation, transfers or by taxi.
- Departure marina for full yacht bookings depends on the location of the booked yacht which is stated on the yacht info on the pre-booking page.
- After booking you’ll receive login link where you can find your booking details and arrival info document with instructions how to get to your departure marina. Arrival info document for cabin/spot bookings will be provided no later than 15 days before the trip is scheduled.
- Check-in desk is open from 10am until 5pm in your departure marina. Let us know in advance if you have a late flight.
- We aim to sail out around 6-7 pm.
- We return to the Marina Friday afternoon and latest check-out time is until 9am on Saturday morning.
If you have to go earlier you can do an early check-out. Please let us know in advance if you require early check-out.
“Groceries for breakfast and lunch” are included in Premium & Deluxe spot bookings only and delivered straight to your yachts on Saturday afternoon before you start your sailing trip. It includes all basic household items necessary for the week on the yacht. Breakfast groceries such as cereals (cornflakes and muesli), fruit, nutella, ham, bacon, cheese, spread cheese, butter, mozzarella, eggs, milk, yogurt, coffee and tea.
Mediterranean style groceries for the light lunch include pasta, rice, tomato sauce, pesto, cooking cream, parmigiano, canned tuna, vegetables (like tomato, cucumbers, zucchini, onion…), fresh fruit (like bananas, water melon, peaches, apples…), olive oil, sunflower oil, balsamic vinegar and spices salt and pepper.
You’ll get a couple of liters of soft drinks (orange and apple juice) and bottled water every day.
Furthermore the package contains paper towels, soaps, dishwasher detergent, sponges, toilet papers and garbage bags.
With the food packages provided, simply preparation is required. There are enough groceries for breakfast and one meal per day (half board) but you have to prepare it by yourself. You are also required to keep the yacht tidy and clean the dishes after yourself.*
* Those who are booking a full yacht have the option of buying one of our handpicked food packages and booking a hostess who will cook and prepare the meals and clean after.
We are not going to control how much you eat and how often you are preparing your meals. As said, there are enough groceries for breakfast and one meal per day (half board). If you run out of food you may bring your own food and drinks on board any time at no additional charge. There are local shops and supermarkets at most shore stops to re-supply if needed.
On your yacht full bedding will be provided so you do not need to bring a sleeping bag.
We recommend soft bags, suitcases or frameless backpacks, plus a small day pack or carry bag. No external framed bags please, as they can damage or mark the walls of the yacht/cabin. Please limit your luggage to a maximum of 20kg.
Please note that due to space and weight restrictions on our yachts, passengers with too much luggage on departure may be told that they cannot take their entire luggage with them. SailWeek will provide secure luggage storage during the trip for all large framed suitcases or any other piece of luggage for weekly rate of 30 Euros per piece.