Croatia - Dubrovnik route
Adventure. Sail. Explore.
Up to 40 people
20 - 40 age range
July | August
Prices from € per person
Relax, unwind, explore! Slow things down as you sail up and down the Dalmatian coast.
Explore secluded bays, romantic villages, historic cities and local cuisine as you sail around 6 stunning islands. Experience a truly authentic side of Croatia.
Game of Thrones Sites
Visit the World’s famous filming locations used for your favorite TV show. This route connects Split, with its Diocletian’s palace used as one of the main filming locations in seasons 4 and 5 and Dubrovnik (King’s Landing) The show’s epic filming locations are still around, and travelers can relive their favorite moments.
Our team, back office, skippers and guest managers are locals, all in love with their beautiful countries. The entire team has local knowledge that allows them to provide a unique experience.
Spectacular Dalmatian sunsets and Milky way in its full glow. Just relax and count the shooting stars. We bet you can’t see this so often from your home towns.
Where do we start? Local handpicked wines, fresh fish, beautiful organic meat made traditional Croatian style, homemade pasta, pastries…be prepared!
Explore National Parks
Hike the hills, swim in the salt lakes, cycle or paddle the kayak through one of the finest green oasis on the Mediterranean, Mljet National Park.
Private off road adventures. Explore the island Korčula in a half-day adventure with unforgettable rides through forest, olive groves and vineyards…
CHECK IN (Saturday)
Drop off your bags at the SailWeek Check In desk at the ACI Split Marina anytime Saturday from 10am until 8am Sunday.
* example itinerary and activities
Never been to Croatia?
Let us help you. Find all the details and instructions for traveling to Croatia on the following link.
7 days / nights accommodation on your yacht
Professional skipper with excellent local knowledge
Bring your own drinks and food at no extra charge
Bottled water & groceries for breakfast and lunch
* Premium and Deluxe spot bookings only
Free WiFi on your yacht
Dinghy & final cleaning
Stand up paddle board
* Deluxe spot bookings only
Towels and linen
* Premium and Deluxe spot bookings only
Our guests loved it!
Read what they say about us on rating platforms
Dubrovnik route gallery
Frequently asked questions
- The best way to travel to Croatia is flying in to one of the international airports in Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar and Zagreb.
Please click link Getting there for more detailed information on getting to your Marina in Croatia. There you will find the map labeled with airports and Sail Week Croatia’s departure marinas.
- Departure marina:
- Departure marina for full yacht bookings depends on the location of the booked yacht which is stated on the yacht info on the pre-booking page.
- Departure marina for spot bookings will be announced 15 days before the trip on your SailWeek account. After you login you will find your arrival info document with instructions how to get to your departure marina.
- SailWeek Dubrovnik route Check In desk is opened anytime Saturday from 10am until 8am Sunday.
We are sailing out Sunday morning around 9 am so no need to hurry.
- We reach our final destination Friday afternoon and the latest check-out time is until 9am on Saturday morning.
- If you have to go earlier you can do an early check-out. Please let us know in advance if you require early check-out.
“Groceries for breakfast and lunch” are included in Premium & Deluxe spot bookings only and delivered straight to your yachts on Saturday afternoon before you start your sailing trip. It includes all basic household items necessary for the week on the yacht. Breakfast groceries such as cereals(cornflakes and muesli), fruit, nutella, ham, bacon, cheese, spread cheese, butter, mozzarella, eggs, milk, yogurt, coffee and tea.
Mediterranean style groceries for the light lunch include pasta, rice, tomato sauce, pesto, cooking cream, parmigiano, canned tuna, vegetables (like tomato, cucumbers, zucchini, onion…), fresh fruit (like bananas, water melon, peaches, apples…), olive oil, sunflower oil, balsamic vinegar and spices salt and pepper.
You’ll get a couple of liters of soft drinks (orange and apple juice) and bottled water every day.
Furthermore the package contains paper towels, soaps, dishwasher detergent, sponges, toilet papers and garbage bags.
With the food packages provided, simply preparation is required. There are enough groceries for breakfast and one meal per day (half board) but you have to prepare it by yourself. You are also required to keep the yacht tidy and clean the dishes after yourself.*
* Those who are booking a full yacht have the option of buying one of our handpicked food packages and booking a hostess who will cook and prepare the meals and clean after.
We are not going to control how much you eat and how often you are preparing your meals. As said, there are enough groceries for breakfast and one meal per day (half board). If you run out of food you may bring your own food and drinks on board any time at no additional charge. There are local shops and supermarkets at most shore stops to re-supply if needed.